Planning a wedding can be a lot of work, but it can also be a lot of fun, too! There are so many ways to personalize your wedding and reception to make it memorable and enjoyable for both you and your guests.
Here are five elegant, stylish, and fun ways to truly make your wedding unique.
1) Customized table runners
Table runners definitely add to the festive feeling of a table setting. But who says they have to be one-size-fits-all designs? You can have them printed with custom designs just for you. For example:
- Seating arrangements
- Themed tables
Print your guest’s names right on the runner. You could even include personalized messages for each friend or family member.
Perhaps you want the table settings to match the overall theme of your wedding, or maybe you want to have different design themes for each individual table. Whatever your vision, custom printed table runners will help you bring that theme to life.
2) Printed textile aisle runners
Just as with table runners, there’s no reason not to have your aisle runner personalized just for you.
- You could choose simple elegant designs that match your overall wedding design aesthetic
- A combination monogram of you and your fiancée’s initials at the end of the runner, signifying your union.
- Symbols or imagery that represents each of your families (tartans, family crests, etc.) on each side of the aisle.
3) Posters and Banners
Posters might not be the first things that come to mind when you think “wedding,” but there are a lots of great uses for them on your special day:
- If you’re planning an off-beat pop-culture themed wedding, stylized concert or movie posters can be a fun way to decorate the reception hall. Afterwards, they make great and unique wedding favours for your guests or wonderful decorations in your home.
- Your guests might not all be familiar with the layout of the reception space, especially if they are travelling from far away. So good signage can actually be really useful and practical. And with a matching design that fits the theme of your wedding, they can really add to the unique and special feeling of your big day.
- Welcome signs directing people where to come in from the street or from parking
- Dinner and bar menu signs
- Activity signs for things like the dance floor or a photo booth
4) Giant prints as photo booth props and backdrops
Photo booths and video booths are a great way for you and your guests to record special memories at your wedding. And the resulting pictures and videos make great keepsakes! For some whimsical flair, you can incorporate a variety of backdrop banners and props for them to choose from!
5) Napkins and chair covers
Similar to custom table runners, individualized napkins or chair covers are a nice, personal way to mark seating arrangements or incorporate design elements that match your overall wedding theme.