There’s no disputing that we live in a digital world. However, that doesn’t mean you should ignore offline advertising.
A good print add can inspire and encourage potential clients to use your services. A good print add can be just as powerful as an online one and it can help potential customers connect with your product.
It’s also an essential part of the marketing process. The more a potential customer sees a product, the more they’re going to be interested in purchasing it. Let’s say they first see your ad on a postcard sent their house. Original interest will be peaked, and the customer will be more inclined to engage with any online advertising they see. Banner ads, remarketing campaigns and PPC campaigns will have a higher click-through rate because people will see a product they recognize, and will be more likely to click your ad for more information. Print is the first step in a very important advertising cycle!
Digital printing is a modern medium that is cost-effective and can give your company that boost it needs to reach a large audience offline. Here’s how:
- Digital printing looks good. As silly as it sounds, it’s true. When you use an expert digital printing company like Club Ink to help you get your vision on to your company’s ad, it will look fresh and professional.
- Ads of this stature connect with your audience right away. There is no guesswork as to what the ad is about, unlike a commercial or pop-up internet ad where you sometimes have to stop and play detective trying to figure out what the product is. Clear, quick information is provided to your audience in a concise manner. If your audience has to ask what the heck is going on in the ad, it’s not working.
- Digital printing can give your ad a clear call to action that’s memorable and makes your audience want to purchase your product. Through QR codes in your ad, you can get your audience right to your website and right to buying. Just because your ad is offline, doesn’t mean it can’t be a gateway to online purchasing for your clients.
- Offline ads give your audience a sense of control. They choose how long they want to spend reading the ad as opposed to online where they may have to sit through unwanted ads to get to their desired content. Offline ads cannot be ignored while internet advertising can be scrolled over or clicked off.
- Digital printing can help you build an image and set the scene for your audience. Since an offline ad does not move, you can allow your audience to picture themselves using your product because you are inviting them to see your product when it is at a standstill. Online ads will show your product in motion as it is being used by someone else. This makes your audience less inclined to want to use it themselves.
Businesses looking to increase sales, create brand awareness or promote upcoming deals should consider the strong benefits of print advertising. Contact Club Ink today for more information!