Digital textile printing allows for short run quality printing on fabrics. Club Ink uses the dye sublimation method of printing to ensure high quality crisp images on a variety of fabrics.
Dye sublimation embeds any image into manmade textiles such as Polyester, Spandex, Lycra or blended textiles creating a soft printed image. Great for garments, banners, table cloths, backdrops, curtains and many other uses where textiles are used.
Printed fabric can be used for:
• Fabric banners, flags, tents, sails, car covers, etc
• Curtains, window blinds, upholstery, light shades, table cloths, napkins, chair covers
• Clothing, sports jerseys and t-shirts
• Table skirts or table covers with your logo…. the list is endless
• Tension fabric displays
• Pop up fabric displays
• Fabric hanging structures
We can also print your art or pictures on Canvas.Back